SfChart provides a perfect way to visualize data with a high level of user interactivity that focus on development,productivity and simplicity of use. SfChart also provides a wide variety of charting features that can be used to visualize large quantities of data, flexibility of binding data and user customization.
- SfChart supports 38 different types of series, ranging from simple bar series to complex financial charts. Each type of chart represents a unique style of representing data with more user friendly and greater UI visualization.
- Capable of rendering large amount of data within the few milliseconds (ms).
- Allows you to map data from the specified path, by achieving data binding concept.
- Interactive zooming[https://help.syncfusion.com/wpf/sfchart/interactive-features#zooming-and-panning] can be done with touch mode enabled that allows you to explore portions of large charts in more detail, with excellent performance.
- When you need more information about particular segment in a chart, a little mouse over on the series provides much more information by including tooltip, crosshair and track ball behavior.
- Supports 10 different types of technical indicators that determine financial, stock or economic trends by analyzing a set of recorded data.
- Supports multiple axes that can be stacked and spanned for multiple panes.
- SfChart provides support for rendering multiple series at same time, with options to compare and visualize two different chart series simultaneously.
- User friendly and provides various options for you to customize chart features like axis, labels, legends, series etc and visualize them accordingly.