The PropertyGrid control provides an interface for browsing the properties of an object with support for Blendability, custom editors, category editors, sorting, and grouping. The PropertyGrid control provides similar features to the Windows Forms PropertyGrid. The PropertyGrid control supports several built-in editors, and custom or category editors can also be added to give the control a custom look and feel.
- Binding with any objects—Denotes the object for which PropertyGrid displays properties.
- Custom Editor—CustomEditor support enables you to set custom value editors for particular properties, instead of default editors.
- Category Editor—CategoryEditor support enables you to set related properties (one or more properties) on a custom control.
- Grouping—PropertyGrid group the properties based on Category attribute of the property.
- Sorting—PropertyGrid supports sorting in both ascending and descending order.
- Blendability—PropertyGrid control can easily be editable in blend.
- Code sharing—Provides code sharing with Silverlight.