Flutter Radial Gauge (SfLinearGauge) Overview
23 Apr 2021 / 1 minute to read
Syncfusion flutter radial gauge is a data visualization widget, which is written in dart, to create modern, interactive, and animated gauge that is used to craft high-quality mobile app user interfaces using Flutter.
- Axes - The radial gauge axis is a circular arc in which a set of values are displayed along a linear or custom scale based on the design requirements. Axis elements, such as labels, ticks, and axis line, can be easily customized with built-in properties
- Ranges - Gauge range is a visual element that helps to quickly visualize a value where it falls on the axis. The text can be easily annotated in range to improve the readability.
- Pointers - Pointer is used to indicate values on an axis. Radial gauge has three types of pointers: needle pointer, marker pointer, and range pointer. All the pointers can be customized as needed.
- Pointer Animation - Animates the pointer in a visually appealing way when the pointer moves from one value to another. Gauge supports various pointer animations.
- Pointer interaction - Radial gauge provides an option to drag a pointer from one value to another. It is used to change the value at run time.
- Annotations - Adds multiple widgets such as text and image as an annotation at a specific point of interest in the radial gauge.
You can get the sample in the following link: