UWP Charts (SfChart) Overview
SfChart provides a perfect way to visualize data with a high level of user interactivity that focuses on development, productivity and simplicity of use.
SfChart also provides a wide variety of charting features that are used to visualize large quantities of data, flexible data binding and user customization.
SfChartsupports 38 different types of series, ranging from simple bar series to complex financial charts. Each type of chart represents a unique style of representing data with more user friendly and greater UI visualization.
- Capable of rendering large amount of data within the few milliseconds (ms).
- Allows you to map data from the specified path, by achieving data binding concept.
- Interactive zooming can be done with touch mode enabled that allows you to explore portions of large charts in more detail, with excellent performance.
- When you need more information about particular segment in a chart, a little mouseover on the series provides much more information by including tooltip, crosshair and track ball behavior.
- Supports 10 different types of technical indicators that determine financial, stock or economic trends by analyzing a set of recorded data.
- Supports multiple axes that can be stacked and spanned for multiple panes.
SfChartprovides support for rendering multiple series at same time, with options to compare and visualize two different chart series, simultaneously.
- User friendly and provides various options for you to customize chart features like axis, labels, legends, series, etc and visualize them accordingly.