WPF TreeView (SfTreeView) Overview
29 Jul 20211 minute to read
The Syncfusion WPF TreeView is a data-oriented control that displays data in a hierarchical structure with expanding and collapsing nodes. It is commonly used to illustrate a folder structure, or nested relationships in an application.
- Enhanced performance: Optimized view reuse strategy and flat rendering architecture for enhanced performance.
- Bound and unbound modes: Support to bind hierarchical data or add unbound tree nodes.
- On demand loading: Support to load the nodes on demand when the end user expands the node.
- Selection: Support to select the nodes with different selection modes and keyboard navigation.
- Drag and drop: Support to reorder the nodes by dragging and dropping them.
- Templating: Provides complete UI customization using the template and template selectors.
- Root lines: Support to show the lines between tree nodes.
You can also explore our WPF TreeView example to knows how to represents hierarchical data in a tree-like structure with expand and collapse node options.