DesignTime in Windows Forms ButtonAdv(Classic)
26 Apr 2021 / 1 minute to read
ButtonEdit control has Smart Tag, which lets you set the properties easily.
Smart Tag Options
The Options are as follows.
- Show TextBox - Shows or hides embedded textbox.
- Text Alignment - Sets alignment of the text.
- Button Styles - Sets the button styles
- UseVisualStyle - Enables or disables visual style for the control.
- Character Casing - Set the case settings for the text in the textbox.
- ButtonCollection - Opens Button Collection Editor.
- Name - Sets the name of the ButtonEdit control.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page