System Requirement in Windows Forms controls
27 Mar 20231 minute to read
This section describes the system requirements to use Syncfusion Windows Forms Controls for development.
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server (from 2003 to latest)
- Processor: x86 or x64
- RAM : 512 MB (minimum), 1 GB (recommended)
- Hard disk: up to 4 GB of space may be required. However, even if you install in a different drive, 400 MB of free space is required in the boot drive.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013/2015/2017/2019/2022
- .NET Framework 4.0/4.5/4.5.1/4.6
- Lower Syncfusion .NET frameworks can be used in applications because they are compatible with .NET 4.7, .NET 4.7.1, .NET 4.7.2, and .NET 4.8. For example, in the application, the Syncfusion 4.6 .NET framework assembly can be referred to as 4.7 or higher target versions.
- .NET 6.0, .NET 7.0