System Requirement in Windows Forms controls
4 Aug 20221 minute to read
This section describes the system requirements to use Syncfusion Windows Forms Controls for development.
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server (from 2003 to latest)
- Processor: x86 or x64
- RAM : 512 MB (minimum), 1 GB (recommended)
- Hard disk: up to 4 GB of space may be required. However, even if you install in a different drive, 400 MB of free space is required in the boot drive.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015/2017/2019/2022
- .NET Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.5.1/4.6
- Lower Syncfusion .NET frameworks can be used in applications because they are compatible with .NET 4.7, .NET 4.7.1, .NET 4.7.2, and .NET 4.8. For example, in the application, the Syncfusion 4.6 .NET framework assembly can be referred to as 4.7 or higher target versions.
- .NET Core supported from 2019 Volume 1 release (18.104.22.168).
- .NET 5, .NET 6