Flutter PDF Overview
5 May 2021 / 1 minute to read
The Syncfusion Flutter PDF is a library written natively in Dart for creating the PDF documents from scratch. The library can be used in Flutter Mobile and Web platforms without the dependency of Adobe Acrobat. The creation of PDF follows the most popular PDF 1.7 (ISO 32000-1) and latest PDF 2.0 (ISO 32000-2) specifications.
Key features of Syncfusion Flutter PDF:
- Support to create PDF files from scratch.
- Support to add text and drawing shapes.
- Support to add ordered and unordered lists.
- Support to draw raster images like JPEG and PNG formats.
- Support to add hyperlink and document link annotations.
- Support to add tables.
- Support to add headers and footers in PDF document.
- Support to add bookmarks in PDF document.
- Support to protect PDF document by encryption.
You can get the sample from this link: