Windows Forms Tabbed Form (SfTabbedForm) Overview
29 Apr 2021 / 1 minute to read
The tabbed form is used to display tabbed user interface. Users can add any number of tabs and each tab can contain any number of controls. The tabs can be loaded into form’s title bar or the tabs can be displayed below the title bar.
SfTabbedForm provides the following key features:
- Provides easy navigation through the tabs.
- Adds images to the tabs for intuitive user interface.
- Closes the tabs using the close button in tab header.
- Customizes the appearance of the tabs.
- Customizes the appearance of the title bar.
- Provides smooth scrolling experience even when tabs overflow into the tab panel.