.NET MAUI Slider Overview
29 Jun 20221 minute to read
The Syncfusion .NET MAUI Slider (SfSlider) is a highly interactive UI control, allowing users to select a single value from a range of values. It provides rich features, such as track, labels, ticks, dividers, and tooltip.
- Numeric support - Provided functionality for selecting numeric values.
- Orientation - Supports both horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Labels - Render labels with option to customize their formats based on your requirements.
- Ticks and dividers - Provided an option to show ticks and dividers based on the slider interval. Also, minor ticks can be enabled to indicate the values between each interval. These options present the selected value in a more intuitive way for end users.
- Discrete mode - Able to move the thumb in a discrete manner based on the provided step value.
- Tooltip - Render a tooltip to show the selected value clearly.