.NET MAUI DateTime Range Selector Overview
29 Jun 20221 minute to read
The Syncfusion .NET MAUI DateTime Range Selector (SfDateTimeRangeSelector) is a highly interactive UI control, allowing users to select a range of values within a minimum and maximum limit.
- DateTime support - Provided the functionality for selecting DateTime values.
- Content - Add control of any type inside the DateTime Range Selector. It is also possible to add Charts controls.
- Labels - Render labels for the DateTime values with the option to customize their formats based on your requirements.
- Ticks and dividers - Provide options to show ticks and dividers based on the slider interval. Also, minor ticks can be enabled to indicate the values between each interval.
- Discrete mode - Able to move the thumb in a discrete manner based on the provided step value.
- Tooltip - Render a tooltip to show the selected value clearly. You can also customize the format of the text shown in the tooltip.