WPF Tabbed MDI Form (DocumentContainer) Overview
7 May 20211 minute to read
A DocumentContainer is a control that is used for holding the documents, controls and panels inside it. Using a DocumentContainer you can create interfaces like MDI and TDI, which can make the end-user to create easily navigable applications. This help section will demonstrate all the important properties of the DocumentContainer that will help the end-user to know about all the available features.
- Provides options for both MDI and TDI container mode.
- Various window switching styles. CTRL+TAB keyboard shortcut is used to easily navigate through the windows.
- Skins support.
- State persistence; the document container is used to load and save data in IS, BIN, and XML.
- A large set of properties, methods, and events for easy customization.
- Resizing and moving the DocumentContainer using the keyboard.