Visual Structure in WPF Range Slider (SfRangeSlider)
7 May 20211 minute to read
This section describes the visual elements of the RangeSlider control and defines terms and concepts used in the RangeSlider.
- Inactive Major Tick Mark — Inactive major ticks to give the better indication between the Minimum to RangeStart and RangeEnd to Maximum.
- Inactive Minor Tick Mark — Inactive minor ticks to give the better indication between Major ticks in unselected part.
- Active Minor Tick Mark — Active minor ticks to give the better indication between Major ticks in selection part.
- Active Major Tick Mark — Active major ticks to give the better indication between the RangeStart and RangeEnd thumbs.
- Thumb — Thumb can be dragged along the track.
- Active Track — Selection range marked with RangeStart and RangeEnd thumbs.
- Inactive Track — The horizontal or vertical line is used to move the thumbs along it.
- Range Start — Thumb indicates the start of the selection range.
- Range End — Thumb indicates the end of the selection range.
- Value Label — indicates the value of the RangeSlider.