WPF Range Slider (SfRangeSlider) Overview
14 Sep 2020 / 1 minute to read
SfRangeSlider control allows the value range to be selected within the defined minimum and maximum limit. The range can be selected by moving the Thumb control along a track. In terms of appearance, this control is highly customizable and offers many options such as orientation, selection range, custom label support, touch support, snap to tick, tick placement, tooltip support etc.
- Orientation — Set the orientation of the RangeSlider either horizontally or vertically.
- SelectionRange — Select the range of values using two thumbs.
- Move the Thumb to the Tapped Position — Allow the thumb of RangeSlider to tapped position of the track.
- Styling and Appearance — The control is completely customizable in terms of the UI. Change the appearance of the control as required.
- ToolTip Support — Shows the value of the RangeSlider. It is fully customizable.
- Gestures — Provides both KeyGesture and MouseGesture.