WinUI Calendar (SfCalendar) Overview
31 May 20221 minute to read
The WinUI Calendar control allows users to view and interact with a calendar, allowing them to navigate by month, year, decade, or century. A user can select a single date, multiple dates or a range of dates. It supports different date formats and cells UI customization. Date selection can be restricted by specifying minimum and maximum dates. Specific dates can also be disabled from selection.
- The calendar supports different cultures and language types.
- Allows to change the direction of navigation within a view.
- Allows single, multiple, and range of dates selection.
- Customize the Calendar control display formats by using abbreviated days and months.
- UI customization support for each cells.
- Supports highlighting special dates with icons.
- Supports blocking certain dates from selection and user interaction.