WinUI Calendar (SfCalendar) Overview
20 May 20211 minute to read
The WinUI Calendar control allows users to view and interact with a calendar so that they can navigate by month, year, decade, or century. A user can select a single date or multiple dates or a range of dates. It supports different date formats and cells UI customization. Date selection can be restricted by specifying minimum and maximum dates. Specific dates can also disabled from selection.
- Calendar supports different culture and language types.
- Allows to change the direction of navigation within a view.
- Allows single, multiple and range of dates selection.
- Customize Calendar control display formats using abbreviated days and months.
- UI customization support for each cells.
- Supports highlighting special dates with icons.
- Supports blocking certain dates from selection and user interaction.