Spreadsheet provides the support to perform undo and redo operations. You can set
allowUndoRedo as true to enable undo redo feature. You can also use
undoRedoStep property to limit the undo redo action.
The following options are available in Spreadsheet undo redo.
- To perform undo action use
- To perform redo action use
- To update the undo redo collections use
- To clear the undo redo collections use
Default value of
undoRedoStepis 20. You can perform 20 undo or redo actions.
Undo the last action
Undo reverses the last action you performed with Spreadsheet. You can do this by following ways.
- Use Undo button of HOME tab in ribbon.
- Use “Ctrl + Z” key.
Redo the action
Redo reverses the last undo action you performed with Spreadsheet. You can do this by following ways.
- Use Redo button of HOME tab in ribbon.
- Use “Ctrl + Y” key.