Flutter Spark Charts Overview
5 May 2021 / 1 minute to read
Syncfusion Flutter Spark/Micro charts are light weight chart, typically drawn without axes or coordinates. It presents the general shape of data’s in a simple and highly condensed way.
- Supports 4 different types of spark charts such as line, area, win-loss, and bar.
- Provides marker support for line and area chart types.
- Supports for trackball to display additional information about data points on interaction with the spark charts.
- Supports for data label to display the information about the data point.
- Supports to draw plot bands which is used to highlight a particular range.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page