Flutter Spark Charts Overview
5 May 20211 minute to read
Syncfusion Flutter Spark/Micro charts are light weight chart, typically drawn without axes or coordinates. It presents the general shape of data’s in a simple and highly condensed way.
- Supports 4 different types of spark charts such as line, area, win-loss, and bar.
- Provides marker support for line and area chart types.
- Supports for trackball to display additional information about data points on interaction with the spark charts.
- Supports for data label to display the information about the data point.
- Supports to draw plot bands which is used to highlight a particular range.