WPF TextInputLayout (SfTextInputLayout) Overview
7 May 20211 minute to read
The text input layout control for WPF adds decorative elements such as floating labels, icons, and assistive labels on the top of
- Displays floating labels when the input view is focused.
- Displays help labels.
- Displays error labels.
- Displays character count.
- Displays leading and trailing icons.
- Supports filled, outlined, and none container types.
- Provides options to customize the thickness of the base line.
- Provides option to customize the corner radius of the outlined border.
- Provides RTL support.