Annotations in WPF PDF Viewer
19 Aug 20211 minute to read
The WPF PDF Viewer allows you to review PDF Files with the rich set of annotating tools. You can add, edit or remove the following annotations in PDF files.
- Text markups (Highlight, Underline and Strikethrough).
- Shapes (Line, Circle, Rectangle, Arrow, Polygon and Polyline).
- Text box.
- Sticky note.
The below keyboard shortcuts are available to customize the annotation in the PDF document.
- Delete key: Deletes the selected annotation from the PDF document.
- Ctrl + Z: Performs undo functionality for recently performed operations.
- Ctrl + Y: Performs redo functionality for recently performed operations.
- Esc key: To exit from the annotation mode.
- Up, down, right, left (direction keys): Moves the annotations up, down, right, and left, respectively.
You can find the example projects in the GitHub example.