WPF ComboBox (ComboBoxAdv) Overview
The ComboBoxAdv control allows the component that allows user to type a value or choose an option from a list of predefined options. It has several out of the box features such as data binding, multiselection, editing and more.
Key features are:
- AllowMultiSelect : Support to select multiple values from drop-down list.
- DefaultText : Helps to prompt user by providing additional hints about the data that should be entered into the text box.
- SelectedValueDelimiter : Allows customizing the delimiter string displayed between selected items during multiple selection.
- EnableOkCancel : Enables ok and cancel button at the bottom position in the dropdown box.
- AllowSelectAll : Adds Select All item in ComboBoxAdv dropdown and allows to select all items in it.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page