WPF ComboBox (ComboBoxAdv) Overview
8 Sep 2020 / 1 minute to read
The ComboBoxAdv control allows the component that allows user to type a value or choose an option from a list of predefined options. It has several out of the box features such as data binding, multiselection, editing and more.
Key features are:
- AllowMultiSelect : Support to select multiple values from drop-down list.
- DefaultText : Helps to prompt user by providing additional hints about the data that should be entered into the text box.
- SelectedValueDelimiter : Allows customizing the delimiter string displayed between selected items during multiple selection.
- EnableOkCancel : Enables ok and cancel button at the bottom position in the dropdown box.
- AllowSelectAll : Adds Select All item in ComboBoxAdv dropdown and allows to select all items in it.