WinUI NumberBox Overview
1 Sep 20211 minute to read
The WinUI NumberBox control provides an intuitive and advanced editor control that allows you to enter numeric values in currency, percent, decimal formats and much more. It validates the user input independent of the custom format applied. It also validates the input when the focus is lost or the
Enter key is pressed in NumberBox control. It supports showing watermark text in the editor.
- Supports validation of input when the focus is lost or after pressing the
- Supports increasing and decreasing the value by
DownArrowkeys and mouse scrolling.
- Supports increasing and decreasing the value using
- Supports to show values in different custom formats.
- Supports to show values in currency, percent and decimal formats.
- Supports to show values based on the different culture and regional settings.
- Supports to show watermark text when
NumberBoxhas empty or null value.