EJ 1 ASP.NET MVC PivotGauge Overview
24 May 2019 / 1 minute to read
The PivotGauge control for Essential ASP.NET MVC reads both OLAP and Relational datasource.
The key features of the PivotGauge control is as follows:
- Data source: Supports OLAP data binding with Microsoft Analysis Service database, XML/A data sources and Relational data sources.
- Tooltip: Displays the value and goal information in the tooltip.
- Multiple gauges and Layouts: Support to customize the layout while rendering multiple controls.
- Frame types: Built-in frame types provide a rich appearance of control.
- Indicators: Displays the active/inactive state of PivotGauge.
- Ranges: Highlighting the range of values in scale.
- Pointers: Points the actual value and goal information.
- Header labels: Support to show or hide header labels and indicators.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page