EJ 1 ASP.NET MVC FileExplorer Overview
8 Oct 2018 / 1 minute to read
The EJ MVC FileExplorer component provides all the functionalities that is available in EJ FileExplorer, since it is a server side wrapper of EJ FileExplorer widget. It is an interface for managing the file system through any web application. It allows the user to perform the most common file operations such as browse files, open, create, rename, copy, paste or move, delete and file searching.
For a live demo of FileExplorer check the online sample from here.
The FileExplorer control was officially added with the Essential Studio ASP.NET MVC package from the v13.1 release only.
- Windows explorer like functionalities and appearances
- Handy file operations (copy, paste, move and delete)
- File download and upload
- File type restriction
- Easy UI customization
- Different layouts (grid, tile and large icons view)
- Context menu support
- Built-in image viewer support
- Keyboard navigation
- Right to Left alignment (RTL) support
- Localization support
- File access rules