WPF Currency TextBox Overview
The CurrencyTextBox control restricts text box input to only decimal values and displays it in the currency format with support for data binding, Watermark, Null Value, and culture support. It provides many customization options to enhance its appearance and to suit your applications.
The core features of the
CurrencyTextBox are as follows:
- Provides the ability to control the range of input values by using the
- Provides different foreground brushes for positive, negative, and zero values.
- Provides data binding support.
- Provides built-in Visual Styles and themes.
- Provides Watermark support.
- Provides Number Format support.
- Provides Blendability support.
- Provides Null Value support.
- Provides culture support.