WinUI DropDown Color Picker Overview
19 May 20211 minute to read
The WinUI DropDown Color Picker control is an user interface to select and adjust color values. The structure of the
DropDown Color Picker control represents a color spectrum which is displayed as a Drop-down with selected color highlighted at the top. It supports various color specifications like RGB, HSV , HSL, CMYK and Hexadecimal color editor.
- Color Editing - Drag the handle to pick your favorite color in the picker region or set the color values manually with input control (RGB or HSV or HSL or CMYK or Hex codes).
- A slider displaying the Hue spectrum, allowing for selection of a hue value.
- Color channel modes switching support(RGB, HSV, HSL CMYK)
- Dropdown button split mode option
- Dropdown customization support
- Supports ToolTip to show the selected color while dragging the picker in color spectrum.