WinUI Calendar DateRange Picker Overview
25 May 20221 minute to read
The WinUI Calendar DateRange Picker control provides an intuitive, touch-friendly interface to quickly select a date range from a drop-down calendar. It supports different date formats. Date selection can be restricted by specifying minimum and maximum dates. Specific dates can also be disabled from the selection. In addition, it supports built-in watermark text display.
Calendar DateRange Pickersupports different cultures and languages.
- The drop-down region used for selecting the date range can be customized.
- Displays the selected date range value in a various formats.
- Drop-down display area in
Calendar DateRange Pickercontrol is limited using abbreviated days and months.
- Supports blocking a certain dates from selection and user interaction.
- Supports showing preset items containing predefined date range values in the drop-down.