WinUI Calendar Date Picker (SfCalendarDatePicker) Overview
18 May 20211 minute to read
The WinUI Calendar Date Picker control provides an intuitive, touch-friendly interface to quickly select a date from a drop-down calendar. It supports different date formats. Date selection can be restricted by specifying minimum and maximum dates. Specific dates can also disabled from selection. In addition, it supports editing with validation and built-in watermark text display.
Calendar Date Pickersupports different Culture and Language types.
- The drop-down portion used for selecting the date and it can be customized.
- The Control displays the selected date value in a various formats.
- Options to change the direction of month while navigation.
- Drop-down display area in
Calendar Date Pickercontrol is limited using abbreviated days and months.
- UI customization support for a drop-down each cells.
- Supports highlighting special dates with icons.
- Supports blocking a certain dates from selection and user interaction.