Generating a Customized Script file
Getting Started with Custom Script Generator
- Login into the online CSG link with your DirectTrac credentials. Switch to the Mobile tab and the Custom Script Generator Utility options will be displayed as follows,
Select the required version from the Version list and also select the output file type either to be generated as a minified or non-minified version.
Once the selections are done, now click on the Generate button and provide a name to the file to be generated as follows,
- Once the Generate button is clicked, the combining process of selected scripts is executed and once the process is done, the Download button is available that allows you to download the requested files combined.
An e-mail alert with the Custom script downloadable link will be sent to you automatically.
Save the Custom Settings
You can save the frequently used controls to generate custom Script and CSS files. To achieve this,
- Select the required list of controls, version, output file-type either minified or non-minified versions and click on the Save Settings button. Now, provide a name to the file and click on Save button.
Generating the Scripts and CSS from an existing Saved Settings
Use the following steps to perform custom Script and CSS file generation by using the existing saved settings.
- Navigate to the Settings Page through the Settings option as follows.
- Click on the Proceed icon to request for the Custom script and CSS file generation for the required controls.
Editing & Deleting the Saved Settings
You can also modify or delete the existing controls by using the edit or delete icons.
- To edit the settings, click on the edit icon. Now, perform the required changes in the control selection page that appears, and again click on the Save Settings button to update the modified one.
- To delete the unwanted or unused settings, click on the delete icon displayed in the above screenshot.