8 Jun 20171 minute to read
The Spreadsheet control for Angular is a Microsoft Excel-like Spreadsheet component for web. It provides editing experience that is very similar to that of Excel and it is able to import and export Excel workbook files. The Spreadsheet control includes all the important features of Microsoft Excel like editing, sorting, filtering, formulas, data validation, formatting, table, charts, import and export.
The key features of Spreadsheet control for Angular are:
- Editing - Provides support to edit the cell content.
- Sorting - Helps you to visualize and figure out your data better, organize and find the data quickly that you want.
- Filtering - Offers Excel-like filtering to filter data.
- Formulas - Allows you to handle calculations in cells.
- Table - Allows you to manage and analyze a group of related data.
- Formatting - Provides various formatting support like cell formatting, number formatting, text formatting.
- Data Validation - Helps you to restrict the users to enter the valid data in a range.
- Conditional Formatting - Allows you to highlight range of cells with a certain colors, depending on the provided conditions.
- Chart – Allows you to have graphical representation of data.
- Fill Series - Allows you to drag fill data based on adjacent cell data.
- Printing – Allows you to print whole sheet / selected range of data.
- Import and Export - Allows you to import excel files to view and export Spreadsheet as excel files.