WPF Multi Column Dropdown (SfMultiColumnDropDown) Overview
6 May 20211 minute to read
Syncfusion’s MultiColumnDropDown control is combined with an Editor (TextBox Control) and powerful SfDataGrid (DataGrid Control) to search and select items by using the DropDownGrid. The Editor accepts free-flow text that is used to filter the DropDownGrid.
Following are the key features of SfMultiColumnDropDownControl
- Data binding – Supports to bind different types of data sources.
- Columns – Support for various column types.
- Editing – Support for editing and autocomplete.
- Selection – Support for single and also multi selection.
- Filtering – Support for Case sensitive filtering and filtering delay.
- Styling – Support for customizing styles of popup.