WPF Breadcrumb (HierarchyNavigator) Overview
4 May 20211 minute to read
The HierarchyNavigator control in WPF provides a bread-crumb interface, similar to the Windows Explorer address bar in Windows 7, which enables hierarchical navigation.
The features of the HierarchyNavigator control are the following:
- Enables data binding with Business Objects, XML data, and WCF services.
- Enables command binding with MVVM support.
- Helps customize each template part by using Microsoft Expression Blend.
- Provides keyboard navigation support.
- Enables edit mode (with AutoComplete).
- Helps display or remove the progress bar.
- Helps customize templates with HierarchicalDataTemplate.
- Supports multiple skins.
- Displays history.
- Displays ToolTips.