Essential Studio for WinUI Release Notes
February 01, 2023
- #I419505 - Document is now preserved properly after calling
- #I428035 - Document protection is now maintained properly while converting a DOC to DOCX format document.
- #I425395 - Table style is now applied properly while converting a HTML to DOCX format document.
- #I425444, #I427182 - Table is now preserved properly while converting a DOCX format document to PDF.
- #I425779 - The text display location is now functioning correctly for PDF EAN Barcodes.
- #I427697 - Preservation issue in the form no longer occurs after setting the default appearance to the form field.
- #I429282 - The PDF document now conforms to standards, and the metadata has been successfully updated.
- #I429447 - An exception will no longer occur while flattening the annotations in the PDF document.
- #I429552 - The scanning of PdfCode93 and UPC barcodes is now functioning correctly even when drawn multiple times.
- #I430456 - The position of the Pie when drawn is now accurate when using floating point values.
- #I428728 - Hanging issues no longer occurs when performing Pdf to PDF/A conversion.
- #F179370 - Annotations and form fields missing issue will no longer occur when loading PDF documents.
- #I425746 - Text extraction with Line collection returns correct results.
- #I423955 - Culture changes to the invariant issue will no longer occur after performing Extract text operation.
- Exception thrown while exporting data table with formulas is now resolved.