UWP Masked TextBox (SfMaskedEdit) Overview
25 May 20211 minute to read
The Masked text box is an advanced version of the Entry control that restricts your input to certain types of characters, text, and numbers using a mask pattern. This control is used to create a template for providing information such as telephone numbers, IP addresses, product IDs, and so on.
- The input can be masked with a fixed or variable length by setting the
- Custom prompt characters can be set.
- Input validation can be done either during each key press or when the control loses its focus.
- Values and Clipboard operations can be used with or without literal and prompt characters.
- Watermark text can be used to display an instruction or important information.
- The UI of the masked text box is completely customizable.