Fluter Signature Pad (SfSignaturePad) Overview
23 Apr 2021 / 1 minute to read
The SignaturePad is a widget for capturing smooth and realistic signatures. This widget allows you to save signatures as images and sync them across devices and documents that need signatures. You can use your finger, pen, or mouse on a tablet, touchscreen, etc., to draw your own signature on this SignaturePad widget.
- Signature stroke color customization - The widget allows you to set the stroke color for the signatures.
- Signature stroke width customization - The widget allows you to set the minimum and maximum stroke widths for the signatures.
- SignaturePad background color customization - The widget allows you to set the background color for the SignaturePad.
- Save as image - The widget provides option to save the drawn signature as an image. This converted image can be embedded in documents, PDFs, and anything else that supports using images to denote a signature.
- More realistic handwritten look and feel - The unique stroke rendering algorithm draws a signature based on the speed of the drawn gestures along minimum and maximum stroke thicknesses, which brings a more realistic, handwritten look and feel to the signature.