EJ 1 ASP.NET MVC Captcha Overview
5 Oct 2015 / 1 minute to read
Captcha is a popular technique that is used to prevent computer programs from sending automated requests and is used for meta-searching search engines, performing dictionary attacks in login pages, or sending spam using mail servers. Captcha is validated at the time of form submission.
- Auto validation - It compares the input field with captcha image and thrown validation message. Also it prevents submission of forms when validation gets fail.
- Case sensitive text - It checks for case sensitive (Upper case and lower case) at the time of validation.
- Maximum length - It limits the captcha characters when exceeds the maximum limit.
- Minimum length - Sets minimum number of captcha characters to display.
- Customizable character set - You can customize the captcha characters.
- Image Refresh - When captcha is not readable you can use refresh to get new captcha.
- Audio Captcha - Captcha in the form of audio
- RTL - It provides audio and refresh button in left side of captcha