12 Oct 20161 minute to read
Essential ASP.NET MVC CurrencyTextBox is used to display only currency values. It has Spin buttons to increase or decrease the values in the Text Box.
- Min and Max Values—Specifies value range for the textbox.
- Spin Buttons—Enable you to increase or decrease the current value in the textbox.
- Step Value—Enables you to increment or decrement the current value by step value.
- Globalization— EJ MVC CurrencyTextBox has globalization support. It use ej.globalize.js file to globalize the number format, and parse numbers according to the culture.
- Keyboard Navigation—You can interact with CurrencyTextBox by using keyboard.
- RTL Support—Support for right to left alignment of textbox input.
- Decimal Values—You can configure the textbox to accept decimal values.
- Themes—CurrencyTextBox consist of 17 built-in themes , and also support custom skins for creating user-defined themes.