Drag And Drop
8 Jun 20171 minute to read
ejDraggable and ejDroppable widgets can be combined together to perform drag and drop functions in required scenarios. ejDraggable allows a DOM element to be moved using mouse whereas ejDroppable makes a DOM element Droppable
- Drag and Drop - Allows drag and drop of DOM elements.
- Drag Area - The drag area is used to restrict the dragging element bounds.
- Scope - Used to group sets of draggable and droppable items. A draggable with the same scope value will be accepted by the droppable.
- Cursor At - Sets the offset of the dragging helper relative to the mouse cursor.
- Helper -Returns the draggable element object.