Drag And Drop
ejDraggable and ejDroppable widgets can be combined together to perform drag and drop functions in required scenarios. ejDraggable allows a DOM element to be moved using mouse whereas ejDroppable makes a DOM element Droppable
- Drag and Drop - Allows drag and drop of DOM elements.
- Drag Area - The drag area is used to restrict the dragging element bounds.
- Scope - Used to group sets of draggable and droppable items. A draggable with the same scope value will be accepted by the droppable.
- Cursor At - Sets the offset of the dragging helper relative to the mouse cursor.
- Helper -Returns the draggable element object.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page