EJ 1 ASP.NET Core ToggleButton Overview
The Toggle Button allows you to perform the toggle option by using checked and unchecked state. This ToggleButton can be helpful to you to check their states. Toggle Button is used as normal clickable button, submitting form data, resetting the form data to its initial value. According to the usage of button, you can render the Toggle Button in three types by using the type property.
- Trendy Look: Rich Appearance with Theme Support
- RTL: Supports for Right to Left alignment
- Text and Image: Supports both text and image as Toggle Button content in both On/Off state
- Built-in Icon: Supports the built-in icon libraries
- Easy Customization: The customization of button control to any form is made simple