3 Oct 2018 / 1 minute to read
The kanban control is used to visualize a workflow at each stage of completion in an efficient way.
- Visualizes the workflow of any process.
- Limits a work in progress (WIP).
- Manages workflow transitions.
- Customizes workflows at a high level.
- Allows smooth transitions within processes.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page