System Requirements for JSP
23 May 20221 minute to read
The system requirements for using our Syncfusion JSP platform are as follows
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8, 8.1
- Windows 10
- Processor: x86 or x64
- RAM : 512 MB (minimum), 1 GB (recommended)
- Hard disk: up to 300 MB of available space may be required. However, 90 MB free space is required in boot drive even if you are installing in other drive.
- Java Development Kit (JDK), Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version (1.7 or 1.8) needs to be installed and configured.
- Any web servers (Apache Tomcat 7) that’s supports the Java Servlet, JSP specification. Also, ensure that the web servers need to be tested and configured with the IDE.
- Eclipse IDE for Enterprise developers with J2EE support – (Lune, Kepler, Mars, or later) or NetBeans IDE with Java2E support.