Overview in JQuery Print widget
14 Nov 2017 / 1 minute to read
The Print widget is used to print either a specific parts of a page or the entire web page.
- Printing entire page : Supports printing the current page.
- Printing specific elements : Supports printing specific parts of the page.
- Excluding selectors : Support to exclude specific selectors on the page from printing.
- Text and Image : Support to print both text and image on the page.
- External stylesheet : Allows additional external styles to be applied on the printed page.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page