The Tab control is an interface where the list of items are expanded from a single item. Each Tab panel defines its header text or header template, as well as a content template. Tab items are dynamically added and removed. Tabs can be loaded with AJAX content that is useful for building dashboards where the space is limited.
- Collapsible header: All headers are collapsible.
- AJAX load: Load AJAX content in the Tab content panel.
- Close button: Provides a close button for each Tab item.
- Custom event for expanding header: Activates a Tab item on a single click or binds custom events such as mouse over or mouse up to activate a Tab.
- Header orientation: Changes the header position to the top or bottom of the control.
- Persist: Saves the current model value to browser cookies to maintain the state.
- Height style: Adjusts the content panel height.
- RTL: Tab headers and content can display right-to-left languages.
- Add Tab dynamically: New Tab items can be added and removed at run time.
- Theme: Essential Studio controls feature 13 built-in themes, six flat themes and six with gradient effects, and also support custom skin options to set user-defined themes.
- Keyboard navigation: You can interact with the control by using the keyboard.