The EssentialASP.NETSlider provides support to select a value from a particular range as well as a range value. The Slider has a sliding base from where the handles are moved. There are three types of Sliders such as default Slider, min-range Slider and range Slider.
- Orientation—Slider control is displayed in a horizontal or vertical direction.
- Animation—Supports handle movement with animation.
- Tooltip—Supports tooltip display of the currently selected value.
- Range Slider—Supports selection of range of values.
- Scale—Supports display of a scale with small and big ticks.
- Persist—Supports state maintenance while refreshing a page.
- Customizable—Easily customizable.
- RTL Support—Sets the alignment to the right, the reading order to right-to-left and the layout of the control to flow from right to left.
- Themes—Includes 13 built-in themes (6 – flat and 6 – gradient effects, bootstrap), and also support custom skins to set user-defined themes.