Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
February 28, 2023
- #I439267 - Nested group mail merge is now executed properly in a Word document.
- #I436492 – RTL table is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I438414 - Text wrapping is now preserved properly for first line indented paragraph while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I436479 - Left indent of RTL table is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- Document corrupted has been now resolved while saving DOTX to DOCX format document.
- #F40923 - Preservation issue will no longer occurs while setting forecolor/backcolor to the pdf document.
- #I438772 - The issue with “Unable to flatten the radio button field in the PDF document” has been resolved.
- #I434387 - The issue with “Barcode failed to preserve in the actual size” has been resolved.
- #I435177 - The OCRProcessor now successfully returns readable text when performing OCR on a specific PDF with a rotated image, eliminating the issue of unreadable text.
- #I437201 - Null reference exception will no longer occur while compressing the particular PDF document.
- #I438154 - The issue with “Parameter is not valid exception occurs while performing redaction in the PDF document” has been resolved.
- #I438172 - Preservation issue will no longer occur while converting particular EMF file to PDF document.
- #I438588 - Text breaks will no longer occur when saving a PDF with certain compression options enabled.
- #I438711 - Incorrect rendering issue will no longer occur while converting particular XPS file to PDF.
- #I437304 - Preservation issue will no longer occur while setting a number/decimal to the form field after setting flatten.
- #I437927 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while saving PowerPoint Presentation with chart.
- #I437035 - [UWP] The MajorGridLineStyle not being applied to the polar series secondary axis has been resolved.
- #FB-41400 -[Android] The
PopupViewis now opened and closed properly when changing the
IsOpenproperty at runtime.
- #I436709 - [UWP] The progress indicator will be shown properly when performing the invalid swiping action until you set the
IsRefreshingproperty to false.
- #I435654 - [iOS] The refresh action will not be triggered when its child control’s (Rotator) gesture is activated.