Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
May 17, 2022
- #I373903 - Shape is now preserved properly while converting a DOCX format document to PDF.
- #I379163 - Text is now wrapped properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I373485 - Decimal tab is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I376688 - Chinese text is now wrapped properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I377704 - Page margin is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I377575 - The OpenXmlPackageException will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #I376554 - The null reference exception will no longer occur in the page number field when saving the PDF document.
- #I378640, #I376955 - The IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown while saving the PowerPoint presentation.
- #I376372 - Bold style is now returned properly from existing PowerPoint presentation.
- #I375198 - List type is now returned properly from existing PowerPoint presentation.
- #F174205 - Now, Delete button will work properly in
- #F174622 – [Android,iOS]The
NullReferenceExceptionwill be no longer thrown when closing the calendar inside the
#I375574 - [UWP] Now, Selected Value Text will be shown in
#I378654 - [Android] Now, the NullReferenceException will be solved in
- #I375977 - [Android, iOS] Now, the custom footer view will be shown in
- #I376948 - [iOS] Now, the alignment of
SfTimePickerwith two columns will be working properly.
- #I374768 - Not supported exception thrown while applying minimum and maximum bounds for category axis in the chart has been resolved.
- #I377731 - Data is now imported properly even when the list objects namespace contains system.
- #I375960 - Formula being considered as string when used in named range while creating the Excel document is now resolved.
- #F172299 - Merged cells borders are now preserved properly while importing data into the Excel document using template markers.