Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
Xamarin.Forms version has been upgraded to 184.108.40.2062.
Now all the android support libraries used in Syncfusion controls are migrated to AndroidX libraries.
Syncfusion controls now supports the minimum android version as 5.0 [API 21].
- #I131175, #I195343, #I199221, #I323836, #I333914, #I343475, #I358626 - Provided support for preserving picture fill in DOCX to PDF conversion.
- #I341225 - Provided an API to link paragraph and character styles in a Word document.
- The default XHTML validation type is changed from
XHTMLValidation.Nonewhile importing a HTML file.
- #F167991 - [iOS] The TapGuesture will work properly for the up-down buttons custom view.
- #I259782, #I308276 - Added support for importing and exporting annotations with appearance.
- #I361251 - Added support for converting the PDF/A conformance document to a normal PDF document.
- #I362189 - Added support to get annotation type and creation date directly from PdfLoadedAnnotation instance.
- #I358952 - Improved the performance of Annotation flattening by 30 times faster.
- Added support for setting base URL for PDF document.
- Provided the support to customize the load more text label with any custom view in SfAutoComplete.
- #I369960 - [iOS]
BackdropFrontLayerbackground color will be applied correctly when changing the theme while using AppThemeBinding.
- #F171310 - [UWP, iOS]Now, the
CalendarTappedevent will be triggered before the
- #I367532 - The
RangeColumnSerieswill now render properly with a single data point when setting the Minimum and Maximum value in
- Provided the support to customize the load more text label with any custom view in SfComboBox.
- #I365300 - Now, the bindable property support has been added for the
- #I356461 - Provided MMM_yyyy, dd_MM, and MM_YYYY formats support in SfDatePicker.
- #F172487- [iOS,UWP] The
DiagramLoadedevent is now triggered properly.
#I365016 - [Android] The polyline will be positioned properly when panning and zooming after removing and adding the layer dynamically.
#I367177, #I365903 - [UWP] The
MapShapeswill be rendered properly when binding the
LatLngBoundsproperty from the ViewModel.
#I365903 - [UWP] The marker
LabelColorwill be applied correctly when applied from XAML.
#I360833 - The SfMaskedEdit will work correctly when you provide a similar RegEx more than once as a Mask.
#FB31896 - [UWP] The
SfMaskedEditwill no longer throw a null reference exception when deleting the typed value using the delete button.
#FB32644 - [Android] The
SfMaskedEditwill no longer throw a null reference exception when replacing content views.
- #I363408 - [Android] The border color will be applied correctly when changing its style dynamically.
- #I361042 - [Android] The application will no longer crash while performing text search on a particular PDF document.
- #I355743 - [UWP] The application will no longer crash with an out of memory exception while loading large PDF document multiple times.
- #F171706 - [Android] Keypad will no longer show inconsistent keys while using editable form.
- #F171706 - [Android] The application will no longer crash while adding text to certain text fields and clicking enter in the keypad.
- #I361633 - [UWP] A particular document will now be loaded with fit-to-width mode properly.
- #I360441, I363333 - [iOS] Ink and handwritten signature will not be cropped after being drawn.
- #F171610 - Free text annotation mode is now working properly when setting it in
- #FB30123 - [UWP] Stamp annotation with appearance will now be rendered properly.
- #I361114, I365100, F172389 - [Android] The application will no longer crash with
Android.Views.InflateExceptionwhile loading the PDF document.
- #I363341 - [Android,iOS] Text markup annotation is now working properly on a particular PDF document.
- #I358466 - [iOS] The application will no longer crash while running it in Visual Studio 2022.
- #I363183 - A particular PDF document will now be loaded properly and won’t ask for the password unnecessarily.
- #I363352 - [iOS] The application will no longer crash while rendering the hyperlink annotation upon scolling through pages.
- #FB32226 - [iOS] Font color in the password alert dialog is now applied properly in the dark theme mode.
- #I368180 - [iOS] The application will no longer crash while selecting the annotations programmatically.
- #I368873 - [UWP] Text markup annotation is now working properly on adding it to the small text.
- #I364887 - [iOS] Quality of the stamp will no longer degrade after saving the document.
- #I366985 - [iOS] Application will no longer crash while unloading
SfPdfViewercontrol after opening the bookmark view.
- #I361057 - [Android, iOS] Bookmark view is now displayed properly without unnecessary expand buttons.
- #I369271 - Line annotations type will now be properly shown in Adobe reader after saving or exporting.
- #I369652 - [Android] Annotations will now be properly rendered while switching between page view modes.
- #I335385 - Implemented the support for selecting locked annotations and restricted their moving and resizing.
- #I335385 - Implemented the support for restricting annotation selection.
- #I352592 - Implemented the support to cancel the export of images performed asynchronously.
- #I353301 - Implemented the support to obtain the PDF page coordinates relative to the PDF Viewer’s client coordinates and vice versa and bring a particular region into view.
- Now, the annotation can be selected if the
IsLockedproperty is set to true for all annotations, particular annotation types, or individual annotations. The tapped and selected events will be raised, but the annotation cannot be modified or removed. As an alternate, the selection of annotations can be disabled by setting the
Constraintsproperty value to
- #I344951 - [iOS] Now, the popup will be rendered properly in the split screen.
- #I369214- [UWP] The application will no longer crash while changing the content of Circular ProgressBar.
- #I364041,#F172282 - [UWP] Style will now be applied properly in the checked state of
- The default value of the ‘Orientation’ property is changed from Vertical to Horizontal.
- #FB31611- [Android] The customized toolbar items are now displayed properly when using the RichTextEditor in the RTL mode.
- #I363811- [iOS] The placeholder text is now removed properly, when adding the keypad suggestion text.
- #I365725- [Android] The display text is now properly displayed while editing the hyperlink.
- #I366734- [Android,iOS,UWP] The text formatting is now maintained properly while applying different combination of formatting.
- #I368758- [iOS] The text is now focused properly while typing text beyond the RichTextEditor’s toolbar.
- #I368526- [iOS] The hyperlink now works properly When the RichTextEditor is in read-only mode.
- #I370779- [Android,iOS,UWP] The performance delay is now reduced while inserting the larger image as base64.
- #F21909 - Now, provided support to change the appointment text color in Xamarin.Forms SfSchedule.
- #F32600 - [Android, iOS] Now, there will be no memory leak while loading the custom appointment view in the
- #I362307 - [Android] Memory leaks will not occur when adding Shimmer inside the CollectionView.
- #I358209 - Provided opacity support for SfTabItem in SfTabView.
Visual Studio Extensions
#T368272 - Fix the android target framework version issue in Xamarin project template.
#T369654 - Fix Mono.Android.Export not found issue in Syncfusion gauge components for both Xamarin project template and Xamarin toolbox.
#FB368272 - Add android target framework version 10.0 in Xamarin project template.
#FB32535 - Fix multiple Syncfusion NuGet version installed issue in Xamarin toolbox.
- Provided support for new Excel365 functions XLOOKUP, VALUETOTEXT, ARRAYTOTEXT, XMATCH, and LET.
- #I366365 - The default space maintained between cell border and cell text is now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.