Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
November 11, 2020
- #I261609, #260183, #278139, #261369, #298997 - [Android, UWP] Now, the
SfButtonwill render properly with its desired size in Xamarin.Forms v4.0 and above.
- #291849 - [iOS] Now, the panning will work properly while using
ZoomFactorfor series axes and autoscrolling for
- #299211 - [UWP] Now, the
ChartDataMarkerwill be updated properly when changing the height, width, and color dynamically.
- #298013 - [iOS] Now the date picker comes to view properly when tapping on the date picker message on devices running iOS 14 and upwards.
- Support has been provided to refresh the
SfDataPagerUI for runtime value changes using
- #297094 - Now all the summary rows will be rendered properly when using summary templates and when navigating back and forth from and to the datagrid page.
- #298115 - [UWP] Now the exception does not occur when pressing Tab and Shift+Tab from the last cell of the last row even if next row is a collapsed group.
- #296026, #298835, #299565, #300147, #159077 - [Android] Now, the
System.NotSupportedException: 'Unable to activate instance of type Java.Lang.Runnable in SfListViewis not thrown when navigating back and forth from and to to list view pages.
- #263687 - Objects related to popup are now cleared after disposing the popup control.