Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
August 25, 2020
- #286640 - [UWP] The legend is now rendering properly for all series when using the
ColorModelin the chart or series.
- #264289 - [iOS] The trackball label is now arranged properly when the data point has multiple y-values at the same or near x-position.
- #286669 - Now, suggestions of a message will no longer be hidden when the chat control is scrolled.
- #156800 - [iOS] No extra space is rendered between the editor and keyboard when chat is loaded in a shell page.
- #289199 - [iOS] When
false, the chat control is no longer repositioned based on the keyboard height.
- #284231 - Now, the sfDataGrid
LiveDataUpdateMode.AllowDataShapingfor sorting works even when we bind the paged collection.
- #280893 - [UWP]Now, the
SfEffectsViewrendered properly as
SfExpandercontent even when
SfExpanderhas been loaded inside a
- #286396 - Now, the
IsExpandedproperty of KanbanColumn is properly updated when tapping the column.
- #288606 - [iOS] Now, the
SfPopupLayout.PopupViewwill no longer be changed when the keyboard comes to view if popup is displayed in full screen.
- #281012 - [Android] Now,
SfTreeViewUI is updated based on collection changes of its children in run time.
- #280126 - [UWP]
SfTreeViewitems will no longer be trimmed when resizing application window.
- #288290 - Parsing exception is no longer thrown while opening the Excel files with type-token in the formula parser.
- #287802 - DataRange of Sparkline is now serialized correctly for named ranges.
- List object column named range is now updated properly.