Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
December 24, 2019
- #255462 - Header is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #256504, #258239 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #255071 - The IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #250406- The PdfException will no longer be thrown while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #F148406 - The
Accordionthat does not reload after navigation across the tabbed page in master detail page has been fixed.
- #257715 - [iOS]
SelectedIndicesbinding now sets correctly in
- #F149833 – Now, the
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when dynamically change the SfButton’s
Contentusing visual state manager.
- #I254388 - Now, the Calendar displays the current week properly when changing the device current time dynamically with
- #I246498 - [iOS] Now, the Calendar swipe is working properly while using
SfCalendarin XForms Shell page on
- #Feedback(10564) - Now, the
MoveToDateproperty is updated properly on
- #253969 - [Android] Now, when clicking on the top card, touch of the underlying card will not be detected.
- #258835 - [iOS]
SelectedValuenow gets updated initially in
- #253802 - Now, the item gets selected when the Enter Button has been pressed.
- #257809 - [UWP] Memory Leak issue has been fixed.
- #257319 - Now, hint label displays properly with Italic font attribute in floating label layout.
- #I256088 - [UWP] Now, the “InvalidOperationException: Binding instances can not be reused” exception is no longer thrown when try to edit a cell with combinations involving scrolling and Tab key press.
- #I258143 - Now, programmatic scrolling to the first column from the last column works properly when RTL is enabled.
- #I258143 - Now, scrolling animation will be not be performed for programmatic scrolling, when passing false as parameter to
SfDataGrid.ScrollToRowColumnIndex(int rowIndex, int ColumnIndex, bool canAnimate).
- #255396 - [UWP] The issue with Binding
IsExpandedproperty has been fixed in
- #F147942, 251451, 252823, 253980, 256508, 258593 – [Android] The application that gets crashed when expand and collapse the
SfExpanderin Pixel or any other high density devices has been fixed.
- #257165 - [iOS] The
SfExpanderthat does not expand on second time after navigating back from another Fly out item has been fixed.
- #258657 - The issue with Custom header content that is not center aligned as defined has been fixed in
- #F10715 - [UWP] The application that crashed when navigating
SfExpanderhas been fixed.
- #F10800 - The exception thrown while navigating back to the View with ListView in
NavigationDrawerhas been fixed.
- #257688 - [UWP] The null reference exception thrown on deleting an item from
ListViewby handling the button click event of
SfButtonhas been fixed.
- #255740 - [UWP] Focused event will not fire when you click the button increment / decrement.
- #258733 - [Android] The Gray Square Border will now be visible in
- #258233 - [UWP]
SfPickerwill now work correctly when calling the dispose method manually.
- #I200979, #I212089, #F147705 - Support for commands has been provided via
- #F138559, 253663, 258571 - Provided HTML string as a bindable property for Rich Text Editor.
- #255748 - Application will be no longer crashed when navigating through pages with Rich Text Editor.
- #255020 - Text property will now consider “\n” character and preserve them properly.
- #258724 - [UWP] Horizontal scroll bar will be no longer visible while editing.
- #258835 - [iOS] The template now works correctly when
#256578 - Now, [Android] the
CellTappedevent will no longer triggers when double tap the cell.
#feedback10134 - Now, the appointments in
AgendaViewwill be displayed in chronological order.
- #258884 - [UWP] The Null Reference Exception has been resolved while switching the content of a view control with
- #258505 - [Android] Switching tabs with two tabs initialized will now work correctly.
- #256201 - [Android] The issue with the animation for the initial view in
SfTabViewhas been fixed.
- #255763 - Now, height of SfTextInputLayout with SfComboBox will be same as the height of SfTextInputLayout with other input views on setting HeightRequest for input view.
- #258628 - [UWP] TabIndex will work properly in SfTextInputLayout with SfComboBox.
- #257403 - Cells in the Excel output are properly formatted when importing POCO with nullable fields.
- #256142 - Shapes are positioned properly after hiding the rows.
- #250406 - Exception will no longer be thrown on parsing the named range.
- #245527 - Accounting format is now set properly for the cell when number is set to 0.0.
- Issue with incorrect cell value in Excel to PDF conversion is fixed.