Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
May 28, 2019
- #235770 - Checkbox symbol is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #234698 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #234409 - Frame content is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #233810 - Picture is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #233642 - NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while converting an RTF to PDF.
- #236156, #234693 - Hanging issue has been resolved while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #231053 - Chart data label color will not be changed while cloning a PowerPoint slide with chart.
- #I235595 - [UWP] Now, the
FontSizeof the chart axis
titlewill work properly.
- #I235026 - [Android] Now, the chart will not disappear after calling the
GetStreammethod of chart and adding the chart in visual tree.
- #I235133 - [UWP] Now, setting
false, will not focus the
SfDataGridand will not handle key navigation even when editable elements are loaded inside the
- #I230457 - Now,
SfDataGrid.PullToRefreshCommandwill be executed whenever the progress bar reaches the maximum value.
- #234821 –The
Pointerproperties of LinearGauge will be updated when changing the BindingContext dynamically.
- #235133 - [UWP] Key navigation operation will not work when the
IsEnabledproperty is set to false.
- #232596 – The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown when setting the Uri path from local folder with the folder structure count is greater than 10.
- #230013 – The old content will be removed when adding the MaskedEdit control to TableView.
- \I235745 - [iOS] Now, the
Returnkey in the keyboard will be localized properly.
- #228415 - Ole object formula bar is now shown properly on resaving the Excel document with Ole object.
- #236136 - Exception is no longer thrown while setting
PercentageOfParentin pivot table.
- #225098 - The position of form controls (CheckBox, ComboBox, OptionButton) is now updated properly on inserting row or column.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page